Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brand Dr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. From goth to grunge, and punk to Britpop, Dr. Martens footwear still continues to be an iconic part of youth culture today.
- Smooth genuine leather upper
- Polished black shade; dandelion yellow contrast
- Rounded toe
- Elasticised side gussets
- Signature pull tab
- Contrast yellow top-stitching to sole
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- 3.5cm platform sole; 5cm heel
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.
2976 Quad Platform Boots - Unisex by Dr Martens Black Polished Smooth Leather DR086SH29YJQ